UITextField - Text Appears Shifted?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Aug 3 20:01:44 EDT 2012

Hi Monte:

My issue is already solved, but all you should have to do is size a native
input field to something like 100 pixels tall, with its clear button
enabled.  Once you start typing, you should see the text appear at the top
of the field, while the clear button is drawn in the vertical center of the
field.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director