AW: UITextField - Text Appears Shifted?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Aug 3 07:52:21 EDT 2012

Hi Scott,

I experienced this phenomenom after changing the textsize and size of the
field by script in LC 4.6.2. After clicking into the field it was positioned
again in the center. I solved it by "select after ..."
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature and if my solution works for you,
but perhaps you can give it a try
Tiemo