LC Android FC on Samsung s 3 sph-l 710. Android version 4.0.4

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Thu Aug 2 17:18:24 EDT 2012

Uh...I don't know.  The tablet is certainly a touch screen.

Let's see...I don't see any limitations in the 'Standalone Application
Settings'.  I opened the AndroidManifest.xml, and it supp0orts large
screens.

When you uploaded the app to the market, which countries did you list?

I'm in the UK.

I can't think of anything else that would limit it.

Anyone else have any idea?

If you wanted to email me a standalone, I could have a run real quick
and let you know what happens.

-Ken