LC Android FC on Samsung s 3 sph-l 710. Android version 4.0.4

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Aug 2 15:42:55 EDT 2012

Does anyone have this device to test for me. I have a customer that is
getting an FC on the login screen as soon as they type a character. If he
hits the login button first he gets the appropriate error message but if he
keys any characters, a brief pause and then the FC. This is the only
customer with the error.

The app is in the PlayStore. Search for "JBT". The app name is "JBT
Sectional".

I'm dying here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services