Copying objects to the clipboard

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 2 15:22:14 EDT 2012

Peter,

Somehow, the text pasted in my e-mail got cut off. My original e-mail shows the word "button". Apparently, the data on the clipboard indicates in clear text what type of object it contains and that's what you asked for.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 30 August until 4 September 2012.