[OT] How long before..

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 1 12:28:48 EDT 2012

I think that is like saying a seller of homes is a complete paranoid fanatic because he decided to upgrade the locks and put in the latest state of the art alarm systems. People who try to make this argument keep saying "every" like it was a fact that was just known and beyond dispute. To my knowledge, MOST Apple apps are still purchasable independent of the App store. Not only that, but all App store apps can potentially be sold on the developers site. Nobody is twisting anyone's arms here that I can see.

Bob