[OT] How long before..

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 1 09:31:23 EDT 2012

The AI we have had in the past is primitive and not even close to the AI
I am talking about.  i have not seen anything fantastic come from the old
so called AI because it was artificial in even claiming it to be AI.

As I have said, trial and error are a part of development.  Many have good
reason to complain but they will probably be very happy with the end result.

There are ways to make everyone happy.

How would you like to be able to use any OS ever made?  You may be
able to have your choice.  What if Apple allowed you to run any OS on
your computer.  Which one would you choose?  Which one would you
decide to write new programs for?

If Apple allowed you to run any OS they have ever made at the same time
will you complain then?  Will you hope they stop making changes even if
you are not forced to use their changes?  I suspect many old timers like me
will use both the new and old and develop for both too.

-=>JB<=-