[OT] How long before..

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Aug 1 06:59:50 EDT 2012

This is the way Apple tries to make the OS virus-proof. It's also tying into a marketing idea, to bring every App under their app store umbrella, and a way to control every applications purpose and function. Ethical, and Big Brother considerations aside, for now, there's a setting in the preferences to reduce this security and control feature:

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2012/07/os-x-10-8/15/

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/