Scaling Gradients

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:21:49 EDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Scott Rossi wrote

> How I would do this -- 1) determine the offsets of all 3 gradient
> coordinates from the graphic's loc, and 2) rotate the gradient coordinates
> in alignment with however much the graphic is rotated, keeping in mind
> offsets from the center.

Now it is working! :-D

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/img/Gradients06.jpg

Actually, I just transformed the coordinates of
fillgradient["From"], fillgradient["To"], fillgradient["Via"]
along the rest of the coordinates points of the graphic.

Really nice and simple.
Later today, after more testing, I will post the stack.

Many Thanks to all for your ideas an interest!

Alejandro