Reading PDF - a cry for help

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Sep 29 13:52:44 EDT 2011

Joe,

yes. MD is a great product.  It was the first piece of Mac software I ever
purchased in 1987. In fact, for a moment in testing in a Egghead software
store, I could have gone to either platform. I asked to see a PC product and
MacDraft. There was no comparison.  I bought MacDraft and spec'd macs for
A&M studios the next day.

AutoCad for mac is already here.... FREE
TRIAL<http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/download/item?id=17335606&siteID=123112&ch=ON&src=OMSE&mktvar001=353376&mktvar002=353376&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=mac%20autocad&utm_content=Mac%20Broad&utm_campaign=Autodesk%20-%20AutoCAD%20for%20the%20Mac>