Reading PDF - a cry for help

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 13:40:43 EDT 2011

Thanks Stephen. I'll take a look at Clairfy. MD provides DWG and DXF translations, but I rarely have need for them, avoiding AutoCAD like the plague as I always have, though I've heard they're going to come back to the Mac shortly. Maybe already. I've been a beta tester for MD for about 15 years.

Joe Wilkins