Reading PDF - a cry for help

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Sep 29 13:20:45 EDT 2011

I've been trying to find a way just to render a PDF in LC on Android and
iOS. There are several major roadblock even after rendering such as links,
bookmarks, buttons, combo boxes, etc. But then there's also the java issue.
Read the PDF specification for a real headache So.... to implement the PDF
object is not as easy as it might seem. There must be some 3rd party PDF
renders out there that might be able to dovetail into LC. This would allow
distribution of PDF via an app with some modicum of DRM.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
Phone: 518-636-3998 Ex:11