OSX desktop preview icon

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Thu Sep 29 00:55:43 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm sure this has come up before but I cannot find a solution reference.

Just creating a "Editor" or "Viewer" type standalone application with
Livecode which saves datafiles associated with a certain extension.

Application & document icon have been set in the Standalone Builder.

The data file shows the right document when in a normal OSX folder but
displays some sort of generic preview type icon when on the desktop.

How do you make the desktop icon the same as the specified document icon?

ps. for now the application icon and the document icon are the same

regards
alex