Critical Printing Problem Help

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 13:05:40 EDT 2011

Mark,

Your comments expanded my thinking. Yesterday, I received a PDF from a client. I performed a screen grab of the drawing, pasted it into a MacDraft document and altered its image size. A portion of the drawing had a gray fill. On printing this revised drawing that gray fill printed in the green color I've been getting; not as the gray shown on the screen. Some way this set the color for all future printings. Do you have any idea where that would be? It must be a System thing of some sort. I think I've found the culprit; now to find a fix.

Thanks again,

Joe Wilkins