libJSON

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Sep 27 05:28:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

there is still his On-Rev Site online at http://marksmith.on-rev.com

Information about his libraries can be found here

http://marksmith.on-rev.com/revstuff/

but the D/L links seem not to be correct.

But the libaries can be downloaded from here

http://marksmith.on-rev.com/revstuff/files/

And according to the ip-Adress of that domain his on-rev e-mail address should be

marksmith at odin.on-rev.com

Maybe he is checking that e-mail box. Give it a try.

Regards,

Matthias