Can't Get libURLftpUploadFile to Work

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 26 13:39:08 EDT 2011

Hello Roger,

Thanks for the heads up.  You’re suggesting that I do not use libURLftpUploadFile.  Fair enough.  I’m used to uploading data using the PUT URL form.  Any suggestion as to how I might change the name of the file, on its way, or once it reaches the server?  These files will be uploaded by my students, and I’d like to impose a consistent naming convention.

Regards,

Gregory