OS X Finder Search Question

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Sep 26 00:25:04 EDT 2011

I'm getting pretty sick of Apple assuming I'm an idiot and 'protecting me'.
Lion is the epitome of this ethic. They  are 'fixing' a lot of crap that
doesn't need fixing. I love 64 bit performance but at what price?  For
someone that had a Mac on his desk in 1983 and an Apple II plus in 1980,
this is a fall backward.

sqb