[OT] Warp Drive, Here We Come

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 22 18:54:50 EDT 2011

Ahhhh professing themselves to be wise...

Seems that either their measurements were inaccurate, or else relativity theory must be revised. Not surprising though because as I understand the state of affairs today, certain things are not adding up. When I was a kid, the neutron (or was it the electron) was the smallest particle of matter. We are WAAAY beyond that now. It's almost like that last scene in MIB II where they open a locker door in their locker room, and an entire other world lies behind it. Maybe if we could look close enough we would find there is life on other sub-atomic particles. :-)

Bob