OT Help re Mac SideBar

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Sep 22 18:38:21 EDT 2011

Thanks Bob. You are so right, and I'm reluctant to move anything for fear of screwing up the natural order. I  did locate Finder's pList, finally, but my sidebar still has the item I'm trying to eliminate. It must be someplace. I'll diddle around a bit and maybe find the problem. It may have to do with back-ups in other places. Sometimes I can't get LC to play nice either. Everyone wants control of my computer!!!! Longing for the old and simpler days.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect and Director of Product Development
760-738-1721