OT Help re Mac SideBar

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Sep 22 18:33:30 EDT 2011

The file should be in the /Library/Preferences folder of your home group.
 Use the Finder to see if it's there.  I guess it may be different depending
on which version of OS X you are using.

I would be VERY careful trying to edit any plist file with Textedit.  They
used to be straight text files but Apple now has some special binary format
of them which makes it difficult to edit them with a text editor.  As Bob
mentioned, there are some plist editor programs around and I'll bet there's
a free one if you search.

You can take a peek at the contents of the file by using the Quick Look
option when right clicking the file in the Finder.
Pete