Datagrid Question

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Sep 20 13:28:44 EDT 2011

PS to my other post.  I found am much better way to do this.

First, set up a custom behavior for your column 4.  Then in the
LayoutControl handler of the custom behavior, add the following code:

*put* the rectangle of field "Total" into myRect
*put* item 1 of pcontrolRect into item 1 of myRect
*put* item 3 of pcontrolRect into item 3 of myRect
*set* the rectangle of field "Total" to myRect
Tested it out and seems to work fine.