Datagrid Question

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Sep 20 12:37:00 EDT 2011

Hi Marty,
Best I can think of is to get the dgProps["column widths"] property of the
datagrid.  It contains a comma-delimited list of the widths of the columns
so by adding up the first 3 items of the list, you'll get the left edge of
the 4th column, and adding the first 4 items of that list, you'll get the
right edge of the 4th column, both relative to the left edge of the
datagrid.  From that you can figure out thew width and placement of your
field. I don't know if the width includes the separator line between the
columns.
Pete