how to not display the card number in the stack title bar?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Sep 20 11:37:34 EDT 2011

I totally agree.
I am very often amazed what can be done with LiveCode and sometimes disappointed if something can´t be done.

And with tools like DataGridHelper,MobGui or Scott Rossi´s tmControl it´s quite easier to get things done the right way.
Oh i forgot GLX2 editor, MarkWieder´s PowerDebug and PowerTools and so on.... there are plenty.

LiveCode is great, but with such tools it´s much better!

No i am not drunk. ;)   I am just enthusiastic. I just finished a very time consuming project in LiveCode (some of the mentioned tools helped me a lot) and my customer is more than happy with the result. :)

Regards,

Matthias