Fonts for the iOS apps

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 20 08:29:46 EDT 2011

Hi Paolo,

You obtain those licenses from the font developer. There are also lots of free fonts available, some open-source, others public domain.

Arial is owned by Microsoft (according to Wikipedia) and a license can be obtained from Ascendercorp. I have a feeling this is going to cost you hugely, because I can't find any prices on the website.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com