Tell me I'm not crazy

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Mon Sep 19 17:04:56 EDT 2011

Look at the docs for "="; LiveCode CAN compare arrays using "=". I started out as has been suggested, and nearly gave up on my undo implementation because it was too cumbersome to iterate deep into a couple of elaborate arrays when I thought to check out array equality in the docs, and lo! it’s supposed to work! It never occurred to me that "<>" was not a permitted operator when "=" IS permitted.

It may not be a bug, but I think it’s a feature omission. I’m going to add a comment to both "=" and "<>".

This cost me about 6 hours of lost hair!