How do you save the state of a Option button when quitting an app?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Sep 19 12:39:57 EDT 2011

Well first, there is the issue of standalone. I am sure you have seen prior posts, but make sure your actual application stack is not the main stack as the main stack in a standalone will not be editable.

If you set a custom property, either of the card or the stack, it will persist through quit and startup. You only need to create an initialization routine in a pre-openstack or openstack handler to initialize the states of your controls.

Bob