ANN: changes of the Economy-x-Talk website and a new external

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 17 17:04:12 EDT 2011

Hi Dar,

You are not allowed to pass anything on to any other people, but you can freely use the free stuff in your own final products. You can't pass anything on to your customers if it isn't part of a final product. You'll have to ask them to make a contrbution and download the stuff themselves. If you use any of the downloads in your own final products (be it commercial or not) then you have to make sure that the libraries and other code snippets or externals can't be detached and re-used. If a license is included with the download and that license says otherwise (causing a conflict of licenses), then the license included with the download overrules anything else (e.g. in the case of open-source). If you're in a team, everyone in the team will have to make a contribution. "Team" sounds quite commercial, so I think there's no problem asking a contribution from every team member. If your customers have huge problems with this, you can always ask them to contact me.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com