Saving the status of Option using custom properties?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Sep 17 15:33:17 EDT 2011

Is the app stack then a separate stack from the actual program?  Perhaps you can save that.

Or you can save a file when the stack is closed and load it when the stack is opened.  Save the menuHistory.

Perhaps what you want is a preferences file.  There are probably examples around on that.

Or did I miss the need?

Dar

On Sep 17, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Charles Szasz wrote:

> Is it possible to save the status of an option menu as a custom property?  My project has two stacks: a launcher stack and an app stack. My option button of course is in the the app stack.  I have looked in the rev archives and did not find an example on how to do this.
>
> Charles Szasz
> cszasz at mac.com

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer Programming and tinkering,
often making LiveCode libraries and