LiveCode and Google Contact data

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Sep 16 14:20:43 EDT 2011

Keith,

You can probably output a vCards file from Google Contacts. I built a
vObject library for LiveCode in 2004, it might help you.

I made it available at http://fon.nu/vobjectlib I was going to share on
RevOnline but I can't find the damn login.

Be Prepared, or as we say here, Sempre Alerta
andre
PS: Former Sea Scout Master of the Seventh Sea Scout Group of Rio de Janeiro
- Benevenuto Cellini.