Apple vs Android in the Enterprise

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Sep 16 00:58:22 EDT 2011

Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

> I was just reading some articles today about Android's prominence and
> promise, and how, given Apple's long time to market, some companies are
> choosing more often to deploy first on Android. But the flip side of
> that was discussed in another article I read, which talked about the
> rampant piracy on Android, something which is nearly nonexistent on iOS.

Regarding this one comment, I'm not sure who is claiming piracy is
nonexistent on iOS, but that's flat out false.  Many games that come out get
cracked within a week of getting any attention (saw it myself with my own),
and my 13 year old knows where to find "free" versions of almost anything in
the store.  Perhaps it's just not talked about as much because The Big A is
always watching, and most people don't want to go through through the
hassle.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director