chris thompson chris.thompson at ceismc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 14 22:13:44 EDT 2011

Here is a code snippet that works for me:

   put "file://" & specialFolderPath("documents") & "/MyFile.html" into theURL
   replace space with "%20" in theURL

   iphoneControlCreate "browser"
   put the result into browserID
   iphoneControlSet browserID, "visible", "true"
   iphoneControlSet browserID, "url", theURL

   resizeStack

Peace,
chris thompson