ANN: changes of the Economy-x-Talk website and a new external

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 14 09:49:38 EDT 2011

Hal, thanks. You can always ask me for something, but connecting to Dropbox sounds like a large project. I had a look at the API some time ago and I know from experience that such things can take up to a week to implement. I guess that will be too expensive?

Feel fre to contact me off-list if you really need to get this done to make one of your commercial projects succeed.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com