iOS Card Scrolling with Bounce

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 13 17:13:24 EDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Make a group of all objects on the card, including the objects that are off-screen. Set the rect of the group to the card rect and use a UIScrollView to scroll the group. Look at the iOS release notes for more info. This info still isn't in the regular documentation.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com