pasting clipboard from Excel

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 12:36:30 EDT 2011

As you can control the source, is it worth (at least to test) saving the range into a CSV format to force everything to plain text. That way non-text elements shouldn't get into the clipboard?

I often wish for an Office 'Copy Special' function to mirror 'Paste Special', so I can grab just content values from Office documents without the accompanying proprietary detritus - sorry, I of course meant 'added value'!! ;-)
Best,
Keith..