pasting clipboard from Excel

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 11:37:47 EDT 2011

Yes, the strange thing is that sometimes it cooperates. It seems to fail more often when copying cells that have a particular data type assigned to them.

Jim, as Craig did too, I'm only attempting to get tab delimited text onto the clipboard. It doesn't matter in any way at all what cells the data came from, or what led to the value of the text. It's also to be a web app as well as multi-platform standalone applications, so AppleScript is out of the question.

Given that it pastes into other programs ok, shouldn't it paste into LiveCode?