LiveCode FTP Hanging in Some Instances

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 12 13:46:36 EDT 2011

Hi Andy,

Good points, all.  isConnected() only checks for an Internet connection and is invoked by the OpenStack handler of a stack that represents the splash screen of the app.  I will most definitely include a check for the library stack loading.  I suspect it is the culprit.  After posting my original message to this list, I received an email from one of my students who said that he suspected that Norton Anti-virus on his PC was somehow preventing the app from running properly.  Need to follow up on that.

Gregory