List of handlers

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Sep 9 23:56:52 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

Actually the 'filter' command I described will only include the 'end' statements
that start at char 1 of a line. Normally, only 'end <handler>' statements would
be in that category. (I'm assuming the coder used a script editor like LC's
which indents for readability.) But if the script code outside of any handler,
then your scenario could certainly happen.

Phil