Question About PreOpenStack

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Sep 9 15:09:57 EDT 2011

Recently, Gregory Lypny wrote:

> I have a main stack with a PreOpenStack handler and sub-stacks with
> PreOpenStack handlers.  Why is it that when I click a Go button in the main
> stack that opens a sub-stack, the PreOpenStack handler in the main stack is
> executed?

Messages from substacks automatically "fall through" to the script of the
mainstack.  If you don't want this behavior, you can:

1) put empty preOpenStack handers in your substacks

2) add a "check" to the mainstack script (ie, if the owner of me is empty
then doMyStuff)

3) move your preOpenStack handlers from the script of your mainstack into
the card script of the first card of your mainstack

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design