DataGrid and my headache

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 8 00:45:01 EDT 2011

Bob-

Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 9:16:49 AM, you wrote:

> If you intend to do a lot of work with datagrids, I would get
> used to using the array functions as opposed to the text functions
> as soon as possible. Parsing the text with all the repeat loops and
> what have you turns out to be much more troublesome in the long run.

Yeah, that's what I do, I was just following up on the lesson to see
about getting the OP started. The PowerTools widgets display is a
datagrid with thumbnail snapshots, openable folders, and drag'n'drop
operations. It would be a nightmare trying to do all that without
multidimensional arrays behind the datagrid.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net