Purchasing from an iOs App

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Sep 6 20:45:31 EDT 2011

My guess is NO, this does not apply. Nope, wait, the wind just changed, YES
it does apply, you cannot link in anyway to any website whatsoever. OOPS, my
bad, the coin flipped again, the answer is now NO, go ahead and try. If the
reviewer's name ends in 'ski' and the review day is Tuesday, chances are
you'll get passed.

Really, that's about as good a response as any you'll get right now.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:03 AM, paolo mazza <mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com>wrote:

> Referring to  verse 11.13  of the holy "App Store Review Guidellines"
> (last edition) ,  "Apps that link to external mechanisms for purchases
> or subscriptions to be used in the app, such as a “buy" button that
> goes to a web site to purchase a digital book, will be rejected"
>
> What about a "buy" button that goes to web site to purchase wine or cars  ?
>
> I mean, restrictions apply only to materials to be used in the app or
> to any kind of product?
>
> All the best
>
> Paolo

Chipp Walters