Wherefore revPropertyPalette

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Sep 6 16:19:29 EDT 2011

I have had, on many occasions, the stack property window open, the
card property window open and control property window open at the same
time. I have had multiple card property windows open at once as well.

Mike

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:19:09 +0300, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> On 09/06/2011 10:14 PM, Pete wrote:
>
>> I might be dreaming but
I'll swear I've run into situations where I've had multiple inspector
windows open at the same time, not for the same object of course.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the circumstannces where this has
happened.

> I've never come across that. I suppose unless it can be
reduplicated we

Schonewille wrote:

> [...]
the revPropertyPalette is a cloned stack without a stackfile on disk.
The revPropertyPalettes exist in memory only, while only one original
exists on disk.
>>> Ah, right: that was "the stacks", and not "the
windows". Since there's only one Inspector open at any given time, why
do they bother cloning it? -- Richard Gaskin Fourth World LiveCode
training and consulting: http://www.fourthworld.com [1] Webzine for
LiveCode developers: http://www.LiveCodeJournal.com [2] LiveCode Journal
blog: http://LiveCodejournal.com/ [3]**blog.irv

Links: