revPropertyPalette

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 6 12:03:06 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,

I am having the same problem with revPropertyPalette. I don't expect it to get fixed. In any case, don't save it :-) I don't think that saving it makes sense, if it doesn't make things worse.

If you can't ungroup a group, that group probably contains nested groups. Select the group and choose Edit Group from the Object menu. Now you should be able to select the nested groups and ungroup those. Stop editing the group and ungroup the group you were editing. This time it should work.

LiveCode is only one of many programming tools I use, but I think there are quite a few people who only use LiveCode, perhaps together with either SuperCard or RealBasic. Quite a few others probably use LiveCode combined with some web programming tools and a few graphing tools.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com