revPropertyPalette

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 12:01:43 EDT 2011

Hi.

There was a thread about this years ago:

http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=232

I cannot find any such file, using relatively modern versions of LC (or Rev).
Which version are you using? I think this was either the old name of the property inspector, or a stack associated with it. Before my time, though.

I still program in HC. And besides LC, nothing else.

Craig Newman