Question About Windows Standalone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 20:23:05 EDT 2011

Hi Greg,

Since you need everything in the Window's Folder to make your standalone run on Windows, you're going to have to give the users the whole thing. As I recall, this has always been one of the gripes about Windows apps. They're just not very "neat". (smile) Sometimes the Mac versions may have separate "externals" as well, since we can't change the compiled app and need something outside (external) the application itself.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect