Question About Windows Standalone

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 5 20:11:54 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I’m am Mac user who doesn’t know much, if anything, about Windows.  I’ve just built a standalone for Mac and Windows and I’d like to confirm what it is I need to provide to Windows users.  The Standalone Builder produced a folder called Windows.  Inside of it is a folder called Externals, which is empty because I have none, the executable file, and the stack files I used in the project.  Do I give users the entire Windows folder or just the executable?  The reason that I ask is that the Mac build hides everything nicely in a package, and I was a little concerned seeing those stack files sitting out in the open.

Regards,

Gregory