full-screen compatible for lion mac os

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Sep 5 11:14:15 EDT 2011

You could mimic it but t wouldn't really behave the same.

For example, I just added floating window Login Assistant "system window" to InfoWallet. This is a tiny window that floats above all other application windows. However, even that window hides if the user is in full scree mode on Lion. This was a surprise to me but actually makes sense as the full screen feature really wants to remove any other distractions.

I can't see how a current LC app could do this as well as the other behaviors in full screen mode in Lion until LC comes out with that as a specific feature. You could get close to mimicking the essentials (hide menus, full screen window, etc.) but it would still be different in at least some behaviors.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.