Copying from MS word into RunRev 4.0

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 16:24:13 EDT 2011

...if you have control overt the Word environment, I think I'd look into enforcing straight quotes prior to export. It's an options/preferences setting and I seem to remember it being possible to set all quotes to straight, via a command - so that HTML export doesn't get corrupted.

Good luck!
Keith..