Copying from MS word into RunRev 4.0

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Sep 2 12:07:13 EDT 2011

I did this on a Mac and it works fine. I believe that MS Office clipboard data is specially formatted, and the app has to be running in order to do an on the fly translation of the data. I have noticed in the past that if I copy something from an office product and then launch another program, then paste, I usually get nothing, because the other app wasn't open at the time I copied, so I suspect the translation only gets done when switching between open applications.

Bob