Default Button

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 04:11:16 EDT 2011

I think the key is 'focused object',
which can change based on user interaction and code execution.

A front script could test for the focused object, after trapping the
correct key stroke, then taking the desired action.

This could also be modified by a user preference or check box, as some
of the older programs did (such as word processor)

Caution: this is not my area of expertise, so test thoroughly before
confusing your users thoroughly :-)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas