Sending image plus parameters on ios

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 31 16:13:28 EDT 2011

Hi Maarten,

I made a desktop application that uploads binary data to PHP. I decided to encode the data as base 64, but PHP had to replace the crlf with cr or lf before it could decode the data. Perhaps something similar is going on with iOS. When LiveCode posts data, it url-encodes the line endings and thus your data might be scrambled. It is as if you're writing data to a file and LiveCode assumes you're always on Windows, even if you're on a Mac.

Probably I could have done it differently, e.g. by replaceing all returns with tabs and changing then back to returns in PHP. I was surprised that PHP couldn't decoded the data right-away.

As far as I see. the post commands works fine on iOS.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com